Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Deep Observation

Most people spend their 20's trying to figure out what to do.
Then spend their 30's trying to figure out how to do what they wanted to do.
Then spend their 40's trying to figure out how to get out of what they thought they wanted to do but don't want to do anymore.
Pretty deep observation that I've made huh?

I've also figured out that the older I get the less I care about what people think. Time is too precious to waste on pleasing people, arguing about things that don't really matter in the big scope of things, and spending valuable time trying to change someone that only God can.
Let it go, move on.

And since I'm not any older than these...I can't tell you what will happen in the 50's, but I'm sure it's gonna be FUN!

1 comment:

Denice Carter said...

Amy, I am in my 50's, and I can tell you that it's as fun as you make it!!! Enjoy the blessings that God gives you everyday, and always take your negatives and turn them into positives. Thankfulness is the key!