Monday, December 8, 2008

Understanding God's favor

Seems like every chapter in our life has been a time that we look back and shake our head & wonder "how".
From early years of marriage when we lived on ramen noodles to now having 3 of the most wonderful, healthy children, I look back and say "how". Heck, I look at last week and say "how". But the only word I can use is God. He is so faithful. I don't understand His faithfulness. I don't understand why He picked me. I just know that I know that I know...I love Him more and more everyday. I don't deserve His favor, I don't understand it, and I don't think I can ever say "Thank you" enough.
It's no secret, everyone who knows me knows that mercy is not by best gift, but God is showing me something lately. I fail along the way. (I know it's shocking) I screw things up. I don't always make the right choice, but still He is faithful.
NOW, it's my turn to show the same mercy to someone else.
Thank you that you never leave me the same...

No comments: