Saturday, April 4, 2009

Gym Update - week 3

I think this week should really be week 2 since I took last week off to go to the beach. And I gained 2 pounds.
This week was probably the hardest so far.
I've really had to step up my cardio workout & that's been huge for me. I think that I officially could qualify for a handicap sticker in my car now.
Thursday we worked legs. Afterward, I tried to do my cardi on the treadmill. NOT good. My legs were like spaghetti. I thought maybe if I ran instead of walked really fast my legs wouldn't be so wobbly. WRONG! I could have won $10,000 if someone had a video camera. I looked like a drunk woman running DOWN Mt. Rushmore. Someone actually asked me if I was o.k.
I quit. Called it a day. Ran extra on Friday to make up for it. WRONG again. Can't walk, sit, squat, climb, basically anything that deals with my legs bending. I never realized how short our toilets were until now! Good Lord!!
I have lost the 2 pounds from last weeks vacation, plus 1 :) But I've also peed in the floor twice!!! JK!!!

3 comments:

Carry Grace said...

LOL! You are so funny! I'm glad you didn't really pee on the floor.

kim said...

I don't believe you...I think you really did pee on the floor.

~Amy said...

I have a really good aim Kim!