Friday, April 10, 2009

Gym Update - week 4 (evaluation)

I talked my trainer into evaluating me a couple of days early. My evaluation was scheduled for Sunday but who goes to the gym on Sundays? And today is my birthday and the kids are out of school for Good Friday so we did it on Thursday. Although he made me promise to still come to the gym on my birthday and do cardio. Yeah, I'm really starting to not like him! :)
I've lost a total of 8 pounds.
1-1/2 inches in my waist.
1 inch every where else (legs, arms)
And I've lost 4% of my body fat. So it's official now... I'm not obese anymore :)
So all in all it was a good month. I felt like I worked my tail off. I've eaten only what was on my list. I've been faithful to the gym. I haven't killed anyone in my cravings. I've given up my sleep for torture.
Killer Mike gave me an "A-" on my evaluation. I won't tell you what I gave him.

No comments: